Saturday, March 1, 2014

Future Mrs. Hall, MBA

December 2013 graduation
As of Friday February 28, 2014 at 1:59 am I submitted my last project for my MBA program! I am official! No more homework posts, textbooks, lectures, assignments, etc! It has been an experience. I enrolled full time while having a full time job and full time boyfriend, now fiance! It is a lot of work and patience, but definitely worth it! I am looking forward to the potential doors that it will open and I already see a difference in how I approach my work at the dance studio. But what I am really looking forward to is having my free time back! Only for it to be consumed with wedding planning, but that is a lot more exciting than homework ;). I do hope that I will get better about blogging too. I won't feel guilty trying to blog knowing there is no homework I should be doing. Check out the pictures from the December graduation. They allowed me to walk since I only had one class left (that was a fight in itself, but I won't waste cyber space on it).

Signed,
Future Mrs. Hall, MBA
(It ALL has an awesome ring to it, no pun intended hehe)

Collage my cousin made on IG

No comments:

Post a Comment